- What information is collected by RGD
- How we use information
- How we may share information
- How you may contact RGD
RGD points of contact
The RGD points of contact include, but are not limited to:
- RGD's customer service line for ordering products and communications with RGD's customer relations department
- Any website or on-line service that may be provided from time to time by RGD or on behalf.
What information do we collect?
We receive and may keep information voluntarily given to us when you decided to make an RGD purchase, apply for RGD credit terms, register on an RGD website, take part in a special promotion or when you provide any other information or unique preferences to better serve you. This information may include:
- Your name, address and phone number
- Your e-mail address
- Your credit card number
- Proof of your identity
- Any other information that RGD may voluntarily collect from you from time to time on its website or through alternate means.
It might also include information you provide us about other people. For example, you may provide us with some of the same information as above (name and address) for a merchandise gift recipient. When you provide us with personal information about the intended recipient of a shipment, we use that information for the purposes of processing the shipment and, in some cases, to communicate with the intended recipient to provide information pertaining to the status of the shipment. We rely on you to obtain the intended recipient's consent to our use of their personal information for these limited purposes.
Information from Other Sources
We may receive information about you from other sources such as updated address information. This information may help us to improve our ability to service your needs such as ensuring the accurate delivery of direct mail materials.
We want you to be aware that certain online tools exist to help us service and recognize you when you visit one of our websites. For your convenience, to help us personalize your experience or better serve your needs, we may receive and store certain types of information when you visit one of our websites. Cookies may be placed on your computer when you click on an RGD e-mail, banner or on the site directly. We use this information to understand how users navigate to and around our websites, view product pages, access content and make purchases.
Once information is received, how is it used and/or shared?
Information we collect from you may be shared between all points of contact within RGD and its subsidiaries. We use this information to offer you special offers, new products and services. In addition, RGD may use such information to:
- Provide you with timely and reliable fulfillment of requests
- Do all things necessary to administer those services
- Deliver merchandise and services that you purchase online
- Register you on the website
- Facilitate payment for your purchases
- Confirm your orders and delivery information
- Respond to your customer service inquiries or requests
- Communicate offers, benefits and featured items to you
- Administer giveaways, contests, programs and similar promotions
- Administer special customer recognition programs
- Find and stock the products you want
- Customize your shopping experience and for other uses for which RGD has obtained consent